Staff Development Consultant
If you are a highly experienced Staff Development Consultant who is available for an immediate start, you could be what my Higher Education client is looking for. They are looking to fill this position for 6 months on a salaried basis (£38k to £45k dependent on experience) as soon as possible.
The role will be working from home until the Government guidelines change, on a 4 or 5 day per week basis. Reporting to the Learning Manager, you will:
- Lead the consultation, development, communication, delivery and evaluation of their core staff development events, with a focus on digital delivery
- Lead on the delivery and continuous improvement of their People Strategy objective initiatives; primarily focusing on the development of leadership and management capabilities, personal effectiveness, coaching and induction programmes.
- Facilitate the Staff Development Steering Group action plan delivery to introduce cross organisation Staff Development Agreements of Practice.
- Develop and implement talent development initiatives including apprenticeships
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working as a staff development internal consultant in a large organisation including learning programme delivery and change projects.
- Experienced at managing multi-faceted learning project, including the transition of learning classroom to digital platforms
- Experience of delivering briefings, training and communications within your specialism
- Experience of working with a range of organisational change initiatives