Senior Recruitment Team Leader
A fantastic opportunity has come up within a leading London NHS Trust to join as a Senior Recruitment Team Leader on a 6-month fixed term contract basis.
This role will report into, and work closely with, the Recruitment Manager to help lead the provision of an expert, responsive recruitment service.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supervising and monitoring the work of the Recruitment Officers and Recruitment Administrators to ensure the workload is of high quality.
- In conjunction with the Resourcing Managers, review recruitment systems to support continuous service improvements, recommending, initiating and implementing changes.
- Lead on the management of developing and implementing standard templates for recruitment documentation, to be used on the Applicant Tracking System.
- To provide expert recruitment advice on complex Recruitment matters, where little precedent exists.
- Offer recruiting managers help, advice and training on the correct completion of the shortlisting process and any issues arising.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Agenda for Change terms and conditions.
- Experience of supervising others in a customer service environment.
- Able to prioritise and organise a large volume of work with frequently changing priorities and work systematically towards deadlines.
- Flexible with an ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV.