HR Manager – Systems and Reward
My client, a key government advisory agency now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As HR Manager you will work with HR colleagues to deliver a customer focused HR Business Partnering provision to all employees within the organisation, ensuring effective HR practices and people solutions are aligned to the business strategy and objectives. In addition to providing advice and guidance on a range of HR activities including employee relations, recruitment, learning and development, performance management and policy developments, this role has a key focus on Reward, Recognition and HR systems development, overseeing and improving processes and reporting.
This role will suit a proven HR professional with a background of generalist HR skills in business partnering, ideally gained in a fast-paced professional and statutory regulatory environment.
In addition you will also require:
- Substantial specialist expertise and interest in the areas of Reward, Pay, Pensions and Systems.
- Good project management skills to effectively manage work streams and participate in cross-departmental projects
- Considerable HR experience and evidence of achieving the HR agenda across a multi-discipline HR function
- Experience as a key user of HR information systems, MI and reporting tools and leading improvements to enable on-line system enhancements
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communications skills and the ability to build lasting relationships in a technical specialist environment
Apply for HR Manager – Systems and Reward
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly