Graduate Recruitment Project Lead
A fantastic opportunity has come up within a leading London NHS Trust to join as an interim Recruitment Project Manager on a 6-month interim basis.
This role will focus on establishing a long-term pipeline of graduate talent and provide a quick and easy recruitment service to healthcare managers.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate meetings of NHS managers and other partners to agree priorities and action plans.
- Deliver business opportunities for a highly skilled technical recruitment support service and ensuring business objectives are met within their business area.
- Responsible for delivering business opportunities for a highly skilled technical recruitment support service and ensuring business objectives are met within their business area.
- Lead workforce related service improvement initiatives as needed by developing proposals for service improvement and pathways across all stakeholders in liaison with other projects that are undertaking work in similar themes in their regions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Specialist recruitment expertise demonstrated through postgraduate diploma or acquired through equivalent training, skills and experience within recruitment.
- Specialist graduate and apprenticeship expertise.
- Substantial experience of facilitating and managing transformational change within and across organisations.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV.