Senior HR Business Partner
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to act as a senior presence within the HR department able to support the Deputy HR Director in the day-to-day running of the HR team.
The role will work at a senior level within the HR department to provide an effective, efficient and professional HR service to the National Theatre; working with staff and managers to provide advice, guidance and support to enable the organisation to meet its objectives. This role will work especially closely with the Enterprises function, covering our customer-service departments front of house and back of house support services. The Enterprises function was re-modelled during the last year so this will be an opportunity to help support the development of a new people management ethos which aligns with the overall strategic direction for HR at the National.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CIPD Level 7 Diploma qualification or equivalent.
- Previous substantial experience of working in a senior generalist HR role covering both HR operations and strategy, providing guidance and support to managers and staff in a fast-paced environment, preferably within the commercial sector.
- High degree of initiative and independence, whilst also understanding the necessity of reporting back and judging when to ask for guidance and support.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of working in an HR managerial capacity, with line management experience desirable.
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
For further information on this position, including the job description and to apply, please follow the link below: https://candidate.nationaltheatre.org.uk/127467RNT
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: 9am Monday 1 February 2021
For further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2021