Director of People
At Project 6 we work alongside individuals, families and communities affected by substance use, and experiencing multiple disadvantages across West and South Yorkshire.
We are recruiting a new post; a Director of People to work within our Senior Leadership Team and looking for an experienced individual with strategic Human Resources experience willing to bring their enthusiasm, energy and creativity to helping improve the lives of people in our communities.
We deliver services in four areas:
- Young People and Families
- Alcohol and Complex Needs
We have been recently been challenged to take a long hard look at ourselves in terms of diversity and inclusion and would be delighted to see applications from all the communities we exist to support, particularly from people from BAME communities who are under represented within our organisation.
We are looking for someone with minimum CIPD level 5;
- With a track record of developing, delivering and refining HR policies across the organisation
- With a strong commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Experiences of using Organisational Development principles to develop and maintain a values led culture
- Experience working at Senior Leadership Level
Please visit our website for more information and to complete an initial application; https://project6.org.uk/vacancies/
Links to the full job description and person specification are also available here.
Our head office is based in Keighley, West Yorkshire and we will expect the successful individual to travel across West and South Yorkshire plus home working will also be available.
The closing date will be Sunday the 7th February at 5 pm. Initial Interviews will be held on Wednesday 17th February.