Deputy Director of People
Help us overcome the greatest challenge the NHS has seen in a generation by leading our People teams.
Our 2023 vision is to be the best place to work for our people.
Fulfil your potential and make a difference at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust by playing an integral role in accomplishing our ambitious plans.
Our People Team is at the heart of what we do. We know that to provide the best care to our patients, we must look after our people. We understand the moments that matter to them – every day, every week, every year – and we are working hard to ensure everyone is supported to reach the limits of their potential.
- Directly manage the people team to deliver a world class people service to the hospital
- Lead a transformation of the People division to refocus how HR is delivered across the hospital to best serve employees and patients
- Deliver our vision to create a people focused set of teams and services that are consistently outstanding for their quality of service.
- Review, develop and deliver Outstanding people services and implement our Homerton People Plan
At Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust we believe that diverse teams deliver the highest quality care for our patients. So, to achieve the Trust’s vision for its people - to be the best place to work in the NHS in 2023 - we know we must seek applications from high quality people whose backgrounds, experiences and identities broaden and enhance the diversity of our existing staff.
Who we are looking for:
- An ambitious and dynamic individual keen to make an impact and take a significant step forwards in their career of people services leadership.
- Diverse individuals throughout the organisation as we believe that diverse teams deliver the highest quality care for our patients
- Someone who will thrive at the opportunity to have a significant impact across all people areas including processes, analytics, organisational development, recruitment, inclusion, and leadership development.
If successful, you will become the deputy for the Director of People, work closely alongside Executive Directors and be part of the senior People team shaping the strategic and operational direction of a large organisation, making direct impact on our staff and our patients.