HR Business Partner - Entertainment
Our client is an international creator, producer, marketer and distributor of family entertainment, which owns the rights to a range of great brands.
In this role you will engage with internal stakeholders on a range of HR issues including change management, recruitment, L&D and Employee Relations and work with the Senior HR Director in the planning and implementation of all HR programmes.
- Work closely with HR Ops team to maintain up to date employee digital files
- Work with hiring managers to ensure recruitment of high calibre candidates & effectively manage the candidate on-boarding process
- Be a true business partner with the ability to guide, influence, or challenge stakeholders
- Hold employee relations discussions including terminations, redundancy & performance issues
- Be a point of contact and support for all employees
- Look at streamlining or creating solution-focused processes to support the business
- Assist the Director in driving the L&D strategy to foster a culture of constant learning
With a level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent experience, you have proven experience in a wide HR management role, preferably with exposure to a multi-office European environment.
An excellent communicator, your skills in negotiation, influencing, conflict resolution and collaboration are all finely tuned, as is your ability to hold sometimes difficult employee relations discussions.
You are naturally proactive, able to prioritise, and comfortable dealing with an ever changing workload including day to day challenges and fire-fighting depending on daily business.
You also have strong business acumen and understand the commercial impact HR can have on the bottom line of the business.
Previous experience in an international media company would be a distinct advantage.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Due to the expected heavy response to this position, unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Searchlight strives to promote equal opportunities for all. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com