HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner required with previous NHS experience to work within a non departmental health organisation .
You will be required to
- Work as part of the HR&OD senior management team to develop, implement and monitor all aspects of HR&OD strategies.
- Support the development and delivery of a professional HR and OD Business Partnering service across all services.
- Ensure that the operational and transformational Human Resources services are aligned with departments and promote partnership working. To take a corporate role in driving the agenda forward, working in partnership with managers, staff side representative, staff and other partners in ensuring that NHS Resolution is an employer of choice and adopting excellent employment practice.
- To deputise for the Head of HR & OD and OD Lead as required.
- Manage and develop partnership working with trade union representatives and managers to deliver a consistent service.
- Monitor and manage externally provided services/contracts including occupational health services and the organisation’s payroll provider.
- To lead the HR input in complex performance, capability, grievance, harassment and bullying and sickness management as well as supporting witnesses through tribunal hearings. Provide expert and highly specialist on employment law issues, current legislation, NHS initiatives, Terms and Conditions i.e. TUPE, employment protection and discrimination and the operation of the disciplinary, capability, grievance, harassment and bullying, redundancy, sickness and redeployment policies. These conflicting situations require tact, mediation, agreement, influencing, coaching, counselling and problem solving skills to achieve resolution.
- Responsible for one-to-one coaching of Line Managers and provision of workshops.
- To ensure effective communication within the HR&OD Team and between other Departments to ensure consistency of approach .
- To respond to written and verbal enquiries from a range of external organisations, ensuring these are handled appropriately and forwarded as necessary to the appropriate person within the HR&OD Team.