Regional HR Advisor
4 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
Are you an experienced HR Advisor? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes and this resonates with you, then this is the ideal time to join the BPIF.
We are not your average Trade Association. We are committed to developing excellence and growth in a sector that is a significant contributor to the British economy. We are uniquely placed to be not only the voice for the printing industry but also an active participant - catalysing and shaping the future of this ever changing industry with our members.
Our member companies range from sole traders and SME’s to large corporations. We provide a range of services to our members including expert advice on HR, Health and Safety, and Legal issues.
In the role of HR Advisor, you will be supporting our members on a National basis, but there maybe requirements to travel within the South East/Eastern region and also visit our regional offices when required.
The main purpose of role:
- Act as the specialist HR point of the contact for the members
- Proactively support the delivery of HRM processes at the members site
- Manage and advise on complex HR Projects with the support of other appropriate BPIF specialist colleagues
- Build strong business relationships with members
- Actively identify gaps, using our HR health check in HRM policies, procedures and practices.
- Make proposals to implement changes necessary to cover risks in order to protect the members business.
- Act as a facilitator with the members’ management teams to bring best solutions for their positive development of employees’ performance
- Provide virtual, on-site, email and telephone HR and employment law advice service as requested.
- Assess issues and provide appropriate best practice advice and solutions to all member companies to ensure legal compliance and to provide maximum protection from the risk of litigation.
- Ensure you maintain your continuous personal professional qualification development and competency in the field of HRM and employment law
- Continually develop BPIF HR policies/procedures, employment law and HR workshop programmes with HR colleagues. Ensuring any and all changes to content or availability are made known immediately to regional member companies through the BPIF’s communication channels.
- Work positively with other departments within the BPIF and HR colleagues to present a professional service to members, to generate commercial business leads/enquiries.
- Ensure all HR administration duties are completed and the Oomi database for member activities is maintained weekly and up to date.
- Participate in the quarterly HR Forum meetings with other HR colleagues to produce best practice, sharing of knowledge, case learning, policies and programmes to service member companies.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of current Employment Legislation and its application in the workplace
- Understanding of core HR policies, processes and legislation to be able to advise and guide on ER cases
- To possess the ability to prioritise and manage workloads calmly and effectively
- CIPD or relevant equivalent qualification
- To be willing to undergo a continuous personal development programme of learning.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Experience in a similar role with a strong case management capability
- Ability to deliver coaching on people management to Key Stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, with experience of influencing Key Stakeholders
- Effective organisation and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise workload at short notice
- The ability to both work under pressure and at pace, with strong attention to detail.
- High level of customer orientation and have the ability to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers
- A team player who strives to actively help others.
- Able to self-manage and work autonomously
- Able to research, analyse and reason logically within tight conflicting timescales
- Be able to demonstrate professional integrity in all activities
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office packages (particularly Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills.
The BPIF is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Regional HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly