HR Solutions Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a large, international, world leading engineering company with multiple sites across the UK is looking to appoint an HR Solutions Partner to support two locations, one in Suffolk and the other in Essex. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced HR generalist to unleash their potential in a collaborative, progressive and engaging environment. You will be part of an HR team who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change.
Reporting to the HR Solutions Manager, this position will work closely with Business leaders to implement the corporate people strategy at country and regional level, partnering with management to drive company-wide programs and initiatives including:
- Coach and upskill management to develop and maintain employee relations through communication, performance management, and any matters relating to discipline and grievance.
- Support effective management practice in addressing long-term and short-term sickness absence.
- Investigate and advise both management and employees on employment matters.
- Apply Lean operating principles and tools to continuously improve HR processes and services.
- Support effective hiring decisions, participating in the recruitment process as required.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers to support appropriate reward and compensation decision-making.
- Support Inclusion and Diversity activity in the UK.
- Supporting management to create a learning mindset, creating diverse and deep pipelines of succession ensuring talent development plans are formed and effectively sustained.
As the successful candidate you are likely to be CIPD qualified, have a good understanding across all areas of HR and be able to demonstrate your capability in implementing HR Strategies. You are a natural coach who is able to lead and influence whilst remaining proactive and resilient. In return for your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
For more information, please contact Waddington Brown, HR & Talent Specialists.
Apply for HR Solutions Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly