HR Manager – Education
5 days left
- Full Time
My client, a high profile Education Institution now has a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
In this exciting role as HR Manager you will provide a comprehensive HR partnering service to your designated client areas through actively participating in and contributing to their business agendas. You will deliver high-quality professional advice and guidance to senior managers, advising on a range of topics including workforce planning, performance management, recruitment and retention and dealing with difficult people issues. You will line manage a small team of HR advisers, providing professional advice and transactional support and linking in with the wider HR service. As HR Manager you will also play an important and active role alongside your HR colleagues to inform the design and delivery of HR policy, contribute to wider project and policy initiatives and continuously review and enhance the HR service.
To be considered you will require:
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) and a level 7 qualification in Human Resource Management
- Previous experience in an HR management, HR partnering or senior HR advisory role gained within a large, complex and ideally unionised organisation
- Experience of managing change, including restructuring and influencing and enhancing organisational culture
- A track record of providing high quality advice and guidance to senior managers on employment law and the interpretation of policy and procedure in employee relations casework, including disciplinary and grievance case management
- Experience of leading or contributing to a range of HR related projects
- Reviewing and refining services to improve customer experience.
- Working with contemporary HR systems (ideally SAP), including generating reports and management information to inform decision making
Please note that this role is currently being delivered remotely in line with current Covid-19 guidance, however it is anticipated that this will revert to a combination of remote and on-site delivery when guidance permits.
Apply for HR Manager – Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly