Our client, an established and highly respected not for profit organisation based on the Essex Coast is looking to appoint an HR Manager with a proven background in HR Operations and Management.
With a strong focus on best practice you will have a passion for operational HR, systems and processes whilst keeping an eye on the bigger picture and the strategic objectives. Reporting into a Director and managing the HR team of seven you will:-
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are up to date and fit for purpose
- Manage the HR Management Information System
- Provide a complete recruitment process for all posts
- Manage procurement of, and contracts with, HR related partner organisations
- Provide an effective HR service to all employees throughout the employment lifecycle
- Lead projects including gender pay gap reporting, annual pay reviews, internal communications and wellbeing.
- Work with the Employee Relations Manager, to ensure consistent and appropriate support and guidance is given to Senior Leaders across the organisation on all HR related matters.
The successful candidate will have a warm, engaging and empathetic communication style which will quickly build trust with all stakeholders whilst demonstrating core values of integrity, passion, accountability, and respect. You must be resilient, able to manage complex and challenging situations, with often limited resources, providing innovative and creative solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established and qualified HR professional to make a valuable contribution within an inspirational organisation. You will be rewarded with generous benefits and unrivalled job fulfilment.
If you have the right experience and are interested in pursuing this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Emma Gunton at Waddington Brown.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly