Head of HR
An organisation in London is recruiting a Head of HR on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone to help develop the existing team and improve their use of data and systems.
- Lead, research and develop strategies to ensure the continuous improvement of the desk.
- Evaluate and implement new systems and technologies to improve their customer experience
- Take the lead on the development of the team, upskilling where possible and taking ownership of their growth
- Using HR data and metrics to produce reports
- Identify gaps in data and where data needs to be collected
- Embed a culture of service excellence
- Experience of setting up and running a professional HR Services function
- Experience of implementing / developing a service desk ticketing tool
- Strong management skills
- Strong generalist HR skills, with a sound understanding of ER and employment law.
- Strong understanding of HR data and metrics with the ability produce reports and demonstrate ROI
Apply for Head of HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly