Interim Employee Relations Adviser – immediate start required
My client, a leading national Charity now urgently requires an experienced Employee Relations Adviser to join them ASAP for approximately 6-8 weeks.
As Employee Relations Adviser you will work as part of a small team to provide effective organisational employment relations advice to People Team colleagues and managers. You will work proactively with line managers to deal effectively with all ER related activity, coaching and supporting managers through the process, whilst providing options to achieve the best outcome when dealing with ER issues. There may also be some administrative responsibilities as part of the role and we are therefore looking for someone with a willing and flexible approach to mucking in with procedural and admin tasks when necessary.
The main focus of responsibilities and relevant experience required will include:
- Assisting the business with managing performance, probations, conducting investigations, preparing documentation and where relevant attending meetings.
- Advising employees and managers in resolving conflict issues and dealing with grievances
- Providing advice to managers and assist with managing sickness & absence issues
- Assisting managers with dealing with flexible working applications.
- Providing the business with advice on HR policy and procedures.
Please note this is a full time requirement, however employees are currently working at 0.8 of their contracted hours whilst we are under lockdown restrictions. This arrangement will be reviewed in line with any future changes to government guidance regarding Covid/lockdown restrictions. Flexibility to work from home is available.
Apply for Interim Employee Relations Adviser – immediate start required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly