Organisational Development Lead
1 day left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
A London based healthcare organisation is looking for an interim Senior Organisational Development Lead to join them on an initial 6 month basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist Organisational Development expertise and support to the organisation during a large-scale change programme.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lead the design and implementation of workforce Organisational Development interventions
- Develop and deliver leadership and management programmes to enhance management and leadership capability across the organisation
- Lead and be responsible for the implementation of strategic aims within their portfolio delivering a tangible difference
- Create and implement sustainable innovative Organisational Development interventions that will facilitate cultural change, strengthen staff engagement, and achieve the organisational ambitions
- Work closely with the Diversity & Inclusion team to drive and lead the development and delivery of OD activities that will enable the organisation to meet its equality and inclusion priorities
- Implement health and wellbeing initiatives
- Prepare and present reports and papers to Directors, the Executive Team, the Board, as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant and recent experience of working in a senior OD role with experience of scoping, design, analytical and diagnostic skills to implement OD interventions to meet a range of different stakeholder needs
- Experience in the design and delivery of a range of leadership and management development programmes specifically for senior managers, leaders and directors.
- Masters level qualification in HR, OD or equivalent subject, or equivalent experience
- Ability to coach and influence stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Professional, credible, respectful and tactful
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.
Apply for Organisational Development Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly