Senior HR Adviser (Schools) – Immediate start required
My client, an ambitious and expanding Education provider now urgently requires an experienced Senior HR Adviser to join them ASAP on a temporary basis for 3-6 months.
As Senior HR Adviser you will work closely with the HR Manager and HR colleagues as part of a small team to deliver an efficient and effective day-to-day operational HR service across this multiple school trust. This is a busy and varied role in which you’ll cover everything from providing a wide range of generalist HR advice and Employee Relations casework support through to supporting the HR Manager on key projects and initiatives to develop the HR function and service.
This role requires someone with a hands on, pro-active and can-do attitude and excellent communication skills. Please note this role is a full time requirement and will be primarily based on-site in East London. The post holder will also be required to travel to other trust sites in the surrounding area on a weekly basis.
To be considered you will require:
- A strong background in an HR advisory capacity gained within an academy trust or schools setting
- Experience of advising on a range of employee relations casework issues, gained in a multi-union, schools/academic environment
- Experience of successfully supporting and implementing change including reviewing, developing and implementing new processes, procedures and policies
- Knowledge and experience of safer recruitment requirements and wider safeguarding protocols in a school setting
- Previous experience of supporting an HRIS system implementation would be highly desirable.