Medical Workforce Manager
MLC are working on behalf of a London based NHS Trust to recruit a Medical Workforce manager to join them on an interim basis.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Workforce, this role is responsible provide strategic and operational leadership and expertise to support the Trust’s medical and dental workforce.
- Provide excellent, flexible and proactive leadership and support to the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Directors, Lead Clinicians and Site Managers in all matters pertaining to the medical and dental workforce
- Provide key support and expert advice to the Chief Medical Officer, Director of Medical Education and other Corporate and Site Medical Directors, ensuring they receive high quality, prompt advice on all matters relating to the medical workforce
- Improve job planning compliance, providing regular reports from the SARD system that highlight completion and make recommendations to care groups on how to drive up compliance levels
- Support the Clinical Directors in their leadership of job planning process and calibration meetings, working with them in partnership to identify innovative solutions to improve medical productivity across the Trust
- Demonstrate expertise in management of junior doctors in line with their terms and conditions
- Lead the medical workforce team to ensure development of close working relationships with divisional based colleagues to support the divisional business and wider Trust agendas and strategies
- Extensive experience in managing medical workforce employee relations and terms and conditions
- Extensive experience working at a senior level in a large complex organisation
- Detailed knowledge of M&D terms and conditions, employment law as it applies to M&D staff, including the junior doctors contract
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.