Head of HR Partnering
My client, an ambitious Higher Education establishment now has a fantastic opportunity for a Head of HR Partnering to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation as they move forward with an ambitious transformational agenda and this role offers a great career opportunity for an ambitious and capable leader with proven HR Partnering experience to really make their mark.
As Head of HR Partnering, you will form part of the HR leadership team and lead a team of HR Partners in the ongoing delivery and development of a comprehensive, high quality HR partnership service to the organisation. This will include establishing constructive relationships between the organisation and its’ recognised trade unions, managing organisational change and restructuring programmes, developing a suite of effective HR policies, overseeing the provision of high quality employee relations advice to managers and staff, ensuring effective recruitment, selection and on boarding services including UKVI immigration compliance, acting as HR lead on projects and much more!
Educated to degree level and ideally CIPD qualified (or equivalent), to be considered you will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive generalist HR experience at senior level gained in a large, complex organisation
- Substantial experience of leading, advising and consulting at Executive level and with trade unions on large scale organisational change issues and policy development
- Experience of people leadership, management and team motivation and driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience of leading on wide ranging organisational change projects including restructures and redundancy programmes
- Extensive experience of managing complex employee relations issues, including relationships with trade unions
- A sound understanding and appreciation of equality, diversity and inclusion issues within a diverse and multicultural environment
- Excellent working knowledge of UK employment law
- Experience in developing wide-reaching strategies of key institutional significance and managing complex processes
- Experience and knowledge of the Higher Education sector trends and developments would be desirable