HR Wrangler (Global HR Business Partner)
Would you like to take part in building the future of our distributed workforce? Automattic is a place like no other: our fast-growing team of 1300+ works from home (or any other location they choose), in one of 75+ countries, to democratize publishing and make the web a better place. Check out our Work With Us page for more info on how we work, our development process, and benefits.
The Human League (externally known as HR) team’s goal is to ensure our company is the best place Automatticians have ever worked, making each person feel welcomed, included, valued, and respected. Our mission is to be thought leaders by building and supporting a globally distributed, diverse, authentic and inclusive workforce, where Automatticians can thrive. We are looking for several Human (Resources) Wranglers to join our team and help scale our distributed model as we grow.
As an HR Wrangler, you will be a strategic partner to Automatticians, coach and guide the leadership team, manage global compensation, administer benefits programs, analyze employee engagement data, engage in performance management, develop learning opportunities and programs, to name just a few.
Do you have:
- Experience working with distributed team members?
- Experience working with team members from multiple countries?
- Experience supporting team leads and team members through all aspects of employment (onboarding, coaching others, brainstorming solutions, managing performance improvement plans)?
- 6+ years of HRBP (Human Resources Business Partner) experience?
- A passion for elegant, simple, automated solutions that keep operations running smoothly?
- A passion for working in dynamic, and fast-paced environments?
- An ability to see opportunities to make the work environment better and the initiative to move forward with action?
- Desire to learn and experiment with new processes and technologies?
- The ability to embrace and respond constructively to feedback?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Experience using WordPress (most of our systems are based on WordPress)?
We are looking to expand our team and aim to reflect the diversity of Automatticians currently working with us. At Automattic, we value diversity and know that different perspectives will ensure our team is innovative and creative thinking.
We look forward to receiving your application through our "Work With Us" page!
Please read carefully through our application requirements and ensure to submit all of the necessary information with your application. Applications without this information will not reviewed.