To provide leadership and management to the Employee Relations service across the Trust.
- To lead and manage the Employee Relations team, including setting parameters for high performance, carrying out regular supervision, workload allocation and dealing with staff management issues, professional development and appraisals.
- Lead on identifying and implementing quality improvements to the service.
- Significant experience in HR at senior level within a unionised environment and working in partnership with union colleagues.
- Significant experience of employee relations issues up to the highest level including previous experience of medical staffing ER.
- Experience of leading and managing an operational team and process to tight deadlines.
- Experience within a healthcare setting.
- Previous management experience, including managing a team and experience of managing people in difficult situations.
Onsite is required for this post