Global Banking School provides higher-level education in banking, financial services, business management, and healthcare. Fully audited by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), our mission is to facilitate the development of applied skills in banking, business, and management through the quality of our teaching. Applying evidence-based research and corporate case studies to classroom learning, we provide higher education that has real impact and real-world relevance.
We are now looking for an HR Recruitment Manager who will work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly. The HR Recruiting Manager will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet GBS’s current and future needs.
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Research and choose job advertising options.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Stay up-to-date on employment legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Implement new sourcing methods.
- Filter and shortlist CVs and applications.
- Act as a point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters.
- Recommend ways to improve the employer brand.
- Work in partnership with business leaders to research and design a consistent recruitment strategy.
- Streamline resourcing processes.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Analyse management information to develop areas of focus.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management
GBS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.