HR Business Partner – Entrepreneurial Global Technology Start Up, London
- Full Time
This is a leading global technology company that has just secured further investment and is entering an exciting period of accelerated growth and expansion. Their products include an award winning compliance platform, mobile voice recording and intelligent communications surveillance. The company is innovative, obsessed with end-user experience for their clients and has a ruthless focus on security and service quality.
You will work alongside the People Operations Manager and report directly to the COO. It’s a new role for the business and it’s very much a start up culture still so you’ll need to be equally comfortable assisting with strategic initiatives working with the Senior Management Teams as you are issuing offer letters to individuals joining the business. You won’t lose sight of the attention to detail needed in every document under your watch and you’ll have a genuine desire to make life easy for everyone.
We are looking for someone who can proactively partner with senior management to achieve the people strategy to deliver company objectives and lead projects that continuously enhance employee engagement. You will foster a culture of physical and mental wellbeing, working with senior management to create organisational best practices.
The core responsibilities include
- Be a core part of the scale-up transformation, taking HR to the next level within the organisation
- Work with the People team to manage all aspects of onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Implement and manage a Learning & Development programme across the business
- Encourage a culture of continuous feedback, providing ER advice and supporting the performance management process
- Ensure the library of people policies, procedures and standards are maintained and updated in accordance with UK law and delivered in a tone that resonates with cultural values
- Champion the culture: ensure company values are embedded in everything they do
Key experience, skills and knowledge required include
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Experience working as HR Manager or HRBP within a start up / scaled up business
- Been a core part of a scale up transformation previously
- Good knowledge of UK employment law
- Previous L&D experience
- Have an understanding of payroll, compensation & benefits
If this sounds like you, please apply today for an immediate interview!
More searches like this
- Advertising / Creative / Marketing / Media Manager Talent & Development / Performance Management jobs in London (Central)
- Banking,Finance and Insurance Manager Talent & Development / Performance Management jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology / Tech / Telecommunications Manager Talent & Development / Performance Management jobs in London (Central)