3 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
I have an excellent part-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced People Manager (HR) with a Regulatory Body based in central London. This role will be carried out over 26 to 28 hours (4 days) per week, and the pro-rata salary will be from £29,000 to £35,600 per year depending on experience and agreed hours.
This is an exciting time to join the newly established people function of the organisation in a new and varied hands-on HR generalist role. You will manage employee relations and provide HR advice and support across a range of areas including dignity at work, performance management and appraisal, learning and development, people analytics and reporting, wellbeing and reward. You will also manage and carry out HR projects and support delivery of organisation culture and organisational development activities.
Supporting the Head of People, you will need:
- to have experience of working in a regulatory organisation, the wider public sector or not-for-profit sector.
- to be CIPD qualified (level 7) or have equivalent wide ranging HR generalist experience at a professional advisory level.
- experience of managing employee relations processes and cases including disciplinary and grievance, performance management and absence management.
- HR management information reporting experience, sound knowledge of HR information systems and experience of contributing to HR policy development.
- knowledge of, and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is essential, as is experience of running learning and development activities.
- to build effective working relationships and gain credibility at all levels of this friendly and professional organisation.
This employer encourages flexible working, with staff working both in the office and from home. Currently, due to Covid 19, this post will be home based.
If you have the qualifications and required experience for this position, please apply as soon as possible as the closing date for applications will be Monday 5th April 2021.
Apply for People Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly