6 days left
- Full Time
Human Resources Manager
Guidepoint’s Human Resources team thrives on problem solving and creating happier employees. In our London office we are looking for a Human Resources Manager to lead and shape our culture, engagement and strategy to help us continue to be a high performing organisation.
You will have the opportunity to partner with HR team members across the world to implement programs at a local level that help employees contribute at their full potential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsibility for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function at our London office, contributing to further shape the HR function and Guidepoint’s employer brand
- Organization of employee onboarding, training and development as well as incentives
- Close collaboration with counterparts and stakeholders in our US, EMEA and APAC offices
- Work directly with management, to identify top people priorities and supporting initiatives with a focus on culture and employee engagement
- Oversee performance management process to include goal setting, performance reviews as well as coaching managers on process and communication
- Guide and coach business leaders and managers on building high performing teams, increasing leadership capabilities, and organizational effectiveness
- Administer employee benefits and payroll
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A degree from a 3+ year university
- Prior experience building employee retention and culture enhancement programs within a creative work environment
- Deep knowledge of UK employment laws and HR administration
- An internal consultant mindset, with proven experience to operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to drive best practices globally
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent medical coverage through BUPA
- Pension contribution matching
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year round company sponsored sports and team building events
- Informal work environment
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.
Guidepoint Global is an equal opportunity employer. Guidepoint Global does not discriminate in employment based on race, colour, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavourable discharge from military service.