EDI Data Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
I am currently recruiting an EDI Data Officer for a London-based University on 3 to 6-month contract at a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 per year and they will consider candidates on a full or part time basis. This role is to start as soon as possible.
Your role will be to contribute to and lead on staff related EDI initiatives, projects and policy work. You will have particular responsibility for sourcing out and analysing data to support the university’s application for the Race Equality Charter, maintaining the EDI website and organising EDI events.
- Produce and maintain detailed data specifications covering every aspect of the data requirements
- Gather, collate, analyse and present robust and consistent data
- Identify, use and analyse other valuable sources of quantitative and qualitative data and information
- Administer, analyse and produce reports derived from EDI related surveys
The ideal candidate should:
- be educated to degree level or equivalent
- have experience of working in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion covering a range of different equality areas and topics
- have knowledge of statistics and experience of statistical analysis and reporting
- have a good understanding of how the Equality Act 2010 works in practice
- have significant experience and skill in the use of Microsoft Excel and the production of reports, graphs and charts
- have experience of extracting and cleansing data to produce reports
- have experience of undertaking data validation and reconciliation
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience for this role, please apply.
Apply for EDI Data Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly