7 days left
- Full Time
I am currently recruiting an EDI (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion) Officer for a London-based University on 3 to 6-month contract at a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 per year and they will consider candidates on a full or part time basis. This role is to start as soon as possible.
Your role will be to contribute to help deliver and maintain the university EDI agenda with particular accountability for supporting and facilitating applications made by the university for the Race Equality Charter and Stonewall Race Equality Index.
- Serve as first point of contact for staff on matters relating to EDI
- Work closely with the EDI Manager to coordinate the local implementation of university-wide EDI projects
- Create an annual schedule for applications made by the university
The ideal candidate should:
- be educated to degree level or equivalent
- have experience of working in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion covering a range of different equality areas and topics related to the protected characteristics
- have a good understanding of how the Equality Act 2010 works in practice
- have significant experience of working with EDI initiatives, ideally in an HE setting
- have significant experience of the provision of EDI-related advice and information
- have experience of Charter Marks such as Race Equality Charter and Stonewall
- have experience of running and organising EDI related events
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience for this role, please apply.
Apply for EDI Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly