Salary: £25,269 – £26,657 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Walsall, West Midlands – currently working mainly from home
Full-Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 21st April 2021 Midnight
Interview Date: Thursday 29th April
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join them on a full-time, permanent basis, with an immediate start where possible. Joining their HR team, you will deliver a high-quality operational HR service to their internal stakeholders whilst providing support to an HR Business Partner in a designated area of responsibility, working closely with the HR team to achieve their corporate objectives.
Main job responsibilities:
- Provide high quality, timely and accurate administrative and operational support to the HR team and internal stakeholders.
- Accurately complete all transactional HR activity, including starters, movers and leavers, adhering to monthly deadlines.
- Provide first-line HR advice and guidance on a range of employee relations issues in accordance with HR policies and employment law.
- Provide administrative support to the wider HR team as required, including recruitment, payroll and employee relations cases.
- Maintain HR information systems to ensure accurate, timely and relevant information is available and ensuring manager compliance.
- Deliver against KPIs, SLAs and individual targets.
- Work in accordance with policies and procedures, especially in relation to confidentiality, data protection and equality and diversity.
They're looking for some who has:
- Achieved or working towards a CIPD Level 3 foundation qualification
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar type role with working knowledge of HR best practice and proven experience of advising on first-line employee relations issues
- The ability to use their own initiative, manage their own time and priorities whilst demonstrating a flexible and proactive approach
- The ability to analyse information and data, pay close attention to detail, and make judgements on issues presented.
- Good IT skills which include the ability to confidently use all Microsoft Office applications and confidently.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
Our client are committed to keeping colleagues and candidates safe during COVID-19 and will deploy a range of selection methods that comply with government guidelines.
Our client are committed to safer recruitment and to the protection and safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults and will conduct appropriate background checks where necessary.
They are inclusive and passionate about diversity, so they welcome applicants from BAME and LGBTQ+ applicants.