Senior HR Business Partner - Biotech
Ready for the next step in your HR career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's brightest, and most successful biotech companies as a senior HR business partner. Based in a great central London location (currently working remotely) and working as part of a dynamic HR team, you will have a global remit, responsible for partnering with senior managers to ensure the efficient delivery of all aspects of the day-to-day, 360 degree HR service. The company is growing rapidly and this is a really exciting time to join.
This would suit someone with solid HR BP experience, strong commercial acumen and the ability to drive and influence change.
Your role will cover
-strategic leadership and partnerships with the company's senior management
- supporting and coaching managers on employee relations issues
- managing a learning and development programme
- change management and employee engagement
- ensuring compliance and keeping up to date with new legislation and policy change
- working on projects from conception and implementation through to evaluation
The role would suit someone with
- a proven track record of success in HR at business partner level in global businesses/ brands
- solid expertise in employee relations, learning and development and project support.
- the gravitas, experience and diplomacy to advise, question and sometimes challenge senior managers.
- an energetic, proactive approach
- superb written and verbal communication skills
Immediate interviews available
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner - Biotech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly