Head of HR
HEAD OF HR
Salary: £55k pro rata, per anum
Hours: 21 per week across 3-4 days
Location: London Bridge with option for regular homeworking
We are looking for an experienced senior level HR professional, who brings both operational and strategic people management experience. Reporting to CEO and working in close collaboration with the senior management team, your role will be both operational and strategic: shaping our people plans and ensuring our HR systems and processes are of the highest quality.
You will be a true HR Generalist able to demonstrate your excellent HR knowledge, understanding of UK employment law and HR best practice. You will have a successful track record in organisational and cultural change. The role will provide sound advice and guidance with regard to all aspects of HR such as reward, coaching, employee relations, culture, organisational design and change, performance management, and learning and development.
You will be comfortable providing both hands on advice and support, you will manage day to day HR operations and line manage the HR and Payroll Officer.
Following a period of outsourced HR, this is an exciting opportunity for you to help shape HR’s contribution in the future. You will bring a positive ‘can do’ attitude to the role and be able to demonstrate drive, determination and ability to overcome ambiguity.
It is of course vitally important that you have professional expertise and relevant work experience but equally important is a commitment to our work and values in mental health support.
Head of HR Requirements
- Experience in leading and managing a small HR service
- A strong understanding and knowledge of employment law, best practice and experience in employee relations
- Candidates should be a qualified member of the CIPD
- Experience of people management, coaching and mentoring
- Experience of supporting an organisation through structural and/or organisational change
- Experience of successful implementation of HR IT systems
- Ability to ensure an organisation has policies and practices that are compliant with employment law and other regulatory requirements
- Experience in building and sustaining effective cross-organisation relationships
About WPF Therapy
WPF Therapy provides Psychodynamic Psychotherapy to more than 400 clients every week and we provide training and professional courses in counselling and psychotherapy for over 1,000 people every year. Our services are delivered face to face both in our London Bridge building and online.
We employ about 80 staff, most of who work part time in our clinics and delivering our training courses.
Our services are open and accessible, founded over 50 years ago, we are as committed as ever to making sure that good therapy is affordable for those that need our help.
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 29 April
Please see our website for Candidate Pack and how to apply