Contract Recruiter and Human Resources Business Partner
Duration: 6-12 month contract at Burns & McDonnell. Will be employed by Workforce Logiq, Burns & McDonnell's Managed Service Provider.
The Human Resources & Recruitment Business Partner teams with the Corporate Services Human Resources Department and local management team to deliver HR services in the most effective and efficient manner to help drive business outcomes.
- Establish and maintain relationships between the Corporate Services Human Resources Department and subsidiary office management to facilitate the success of Burns & McDonnell's mission and goals.
- Assist with various Human Resources projects across Burns & McDonnell’s global subsidiary companies.
- Partner with Corporate Services Human Resources team to provide support to all areas of human resources including employee relations, recruitment, onboarding, benefits, leaves, performance management, company policies, training, and legal requirements.
- Partner with Corporate Services Talent Acquisition Team to recruit top talent for the UK business unit.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific position requirements, job responsibilities, and how they relate to business goals.
- Design, develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify the top talent. Generate and maintain a pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates through cold calling, networking, research, data mining, and the use of available resources.
- Initiate contact and develop relationships with potential leads and candidates.
- Conduct initial phone screen of potential candidates to evaluate and assess their interest level, qualifications, geographic preference, salary range, etc.
- Sell the Burns & McDonnell culture and benefits to engage and recruit top talent to the organization.
- Provides input and feedback that enhances the delivery of existing programmes.
- Assist with new starter onboarding and induction.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Assist with special projects in human resources.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related degree is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in human resources-related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in recruitment or human resources in the engineering industry is required.
- Multi country human resources experience preferred.
- Experience with employee relations required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly present complex information.