Employee Relations Advisors
Employee Relations Advisors to work on cases appropriately and consistently, as well as providing effective advice to Line Managers to support them with the application of the policies.
- Monitor trends relating to ER cases handled, identifying opportunities to improve policies / ways of working and Line Manager capability
- Propose required tools / templates to support Line Managers and low-level ER cases
- Work with the staff across the organisation in order to improve the consistency of application of HR policies and procedures
- Coach / support Line Managers as required through processes, explaining the reasons behind decisions and empowering them to maintain management of the situation
- Provide current and effective ER advice to HR and Line Managers in sensitive ER cases, such as in disciplinaries, grievances, sickness and redundancies
- Maintain effective Trade Union relationships and keep them informed through appropriate consultations where required, for example during an organisational change process
- Remote working full time for the foreseeable future .