HR Projects Coordinator
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to kickstart your career in HR?
Are you highly analytical with a creative approach to problem-solving?
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in HR to join our Twickenham-based team.
We have an exciting schedule of enhancements and upgrades to our current HR offering planned for 2021 and beyond. Working directly with our Head of HR, you will support a number of HR projects and ensure that they are implemented effectively and successfully, supporting our commitment to deliver the highest levels of support to the business and a great people experience to everyone who works (or hopes to work) at Haymarket.
At the same time, we will support you in your studies to gain a Level 5 Human Resources or Project Management qualification.
Why work with us?
Haymarket is a successful international specialist media company. We have over 70 market-leading brands in the consumer and B2B markets across the UK, US, Asia, India and Germany, connecting people and communities across digital, print, festivals, awards, conferences, and exhibitions.
Haymarket has been creating world-class media for over 60 years. Our 1,400 talented professionals make us who we are. We invest in our talent: creating great workplaces, great learning opportunities and great careers. Our team culture is collaborative, vibrant and sociable. We give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Key Responsibilities and initial projects:
- Designing and ownership of the HR project plan ensuring that key milestones are identified and met
- Analysing our data, identifying the opportunities and risks held within it; working with the Head of HR provide impactful and innovative solutions to our business
- Leading across the upgrade to our new rewards platform; ensuring that all the information is in place, easy to understand and well marketed to our people
- Leading across the practical implications of our new recruitment strategy, ensuring that our whole business is aware and aligned with our diversity and inclusion ambitions in this area
- Building and managing the People area of our new Company intranet, ensuring that the information that our people need is at their fingertips
Desired Skills & Experience
- Data analysis and research methods
- Experience of office suite applications (we use Google)
- Keen interest in a career in HR and able to understand the purpose of the department and the value it brings to a business.
- Highly motivated and a proactive team player
- Self-sufficient and confident at putting ideas forward
- Strong aptitude for IT systems
- Confident at interacting with people at all levels
- Analytical with an eye for detail
- High regard for confidentiality
- Proactive and flexible; willing to learn new skills
- Problem solver who approaches tasks creatively
- Highly organised, efficient, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Honest and open
- Good relationship-building skills
- It is also important that you have the right to work in the UK
Degree or equivalent in a subject area that required some level of analytical study.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Equal Opportunities Statement
As a global business operating in diverse markets, Haymarket is inherently multicultural. Globally we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole. We will use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years