Head of Resources
A charity in Bromley is recruiting a Head of Resources on a permanent basis to help drive the strategic direction of the organisations departments. This role will cover a range of teams including IT, HR and Compliance.
They are looking for someone with experience in managing a range of teams and shaping their strategic direction.
- Identify areas for improvement across departments and enact projects to improve performance.
- Assist with the organisations technology planning with a focus on improving the charities flexible working capabilities.
- Ensure the regular review of company HR policies and procedures.
- Assist the HR Manager with HR projects, using your project management experience to ensure they are completed to time and budget.
- Work with other departments to establish their technology needs.
- Act as a source of knowledge and expertise across departments to ensure the charities strategic objectives are met.
- Coach and mentor the team to in relation to best practice and ways of working.
- Experience in IT, HR and/or compliance
- Strong problem solving skills
- Project management experience
- Experience of driving the strategic direction of departments with a focus on continual improvement
Apply for Head of Resources
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly