The company operates in the automotive aftermarket, supplying car and truck parts to the industry.
With a combination of logistics and office staff, there are over 200 employees working across 2 UK sites, employing people with a range of expertise. They are a family owned business which strongly believes in long-term focus, independence, investment into the workforce, innovation and customer focus.
Company behavioural values of: teamwork, communication, motivation, versatility and integrity enable a consistent approach across the business in terms of performance evaluation and talent management, supporting a clear career development path.
- Generalist role supporting the logistics side of the business, working closely with the operations management team, reporting into the Senior HR Advisor
- Provide professional advice and guidance to managers and staff on a range of HR matters
- Provide high level of quality HR advice and support as well as resourcing and processing all new starters
- Provide efficient admin service to all staff, undertaking a variety of duties
- Support the recruitment needs by working with managers to determine the appropriate recruitment plan
- Involvement in disciplinary and grievance processes
- Ability to demonstrate practical experience of dealing with a range of ER issues and generalist HR advice. Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Experience of logistics environment is desirable
- CIPD L3 Certificate in HR Practice or equivalent
- CIPD L5 or CIPD L7 is desirable
- Versatile approach with ability to present confidently
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Organisation and planning skills obtained within an operational HR environment
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Performance bonus after completing probationary period
- Learning and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Confidential employee assistance programme to give you help and advice should you need it
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
The role is based at the logistics centre in Markham Vale, Chesterfield located just off Junction 29a of the M1. Commutable from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Derby, Mansfield, Worksop and Rotherham.
Free on site parking available to all staff.