Resource Manager (Talent Acquisition, Recruitment & Resource Planning) Design Agency, London
A rapidly growing independent creative design agency are looking to hire a Resource Manager. Their studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. They welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute across projects, clients, and their platforms.
The Resource Manager is responsible for coordination of internal resources and external freelance recruitment. You will work as part of the People team and work closely with the Chief People Officer to ensure all studios globally are resourced effectively with creative excellence at the forefront of everything you do.
As Resource Manager you will be an integral part of the team, working closely across all functions of the business including project delivery teams, the Business Development team and the Marketing team.
You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, highly organised and have excellent attention to detail. As Resource Manager you will be people focused and able to create relationships quickly across all levels of the team.
- Planning and scheduling day to day resource booking requirements and managing the resource workflow
- Managing long-term project scheduling of global creative teams working closely with Project Managers, Creative Leads and Strategy Leads
- Leading the weekly resourcing meeting, ensuring all client-facing and internal projects have been allocated appropriate teams in line with capacity and client needs
- Daily communication with Project Managers and delivery team
- Ensuring the resource management tool is updated by the Project Management team in line with operational processes
- Sourcing and providing freelancer/contractor cost estimates and managing expectations on availability and skill-sets
- Managing the freelance and contractor recruitment process, including brief writing, candidate interviews and fee negotiations, drafting contracts and onboarding
- Facilitating a friendly, trusting, effective and collaborative working relationship with any external recruiters and candidates
- Managing internal annual leave and personal time off tracking process
- Supporting the Chief People Officer and management team in aligning the talent of the studio on the jobs that will best fit in with their skills and career aspirations wherever possible
- Developing and updating processes to encourage efficiencies, productivity and best practice
- Nurturing a positive and collaborative working environment
Skills and experience required
You will have previous experience ideally within a recruitment / talent acquisition based role or within a PA/EA based position within a creative agency and now be keen to move to a more project based position. In addition, you will be
- Proactive attitude and approachable
- Have confidence in building relationships and a clear communicator
- Highly organized and calm under pressure
- Confident and skilled negotiator
- Proactively shares resource information and insights
Apply for Resource Manager (Talent Acquisition, Recruitment & Resource Planning) Design Agency, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly