Transactional HR Manager
We are Arvato CRM Solutions UK. We design and deliver award-winning customer service and back-office processing services for some of the world’s most respected brands, as well as innovative public sector clients. Driven by technology, differentiated by experience, and powered by our people, we help our clients achieve their strategic objectives and delight their customers. Our operation in Slough is the headquarters for our contact centre, delivering customer response and management programmes for our automotive and retail clients.
Arvato is creating a new team to support the creation of and transformation of a complete Human Capital System (encompassing payroll, T&A, Human Resourcing, and intelligent BI) dedicated to internal use only. It will enable us to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a well-grounded implementation, a faster path to return on investment and ensure all our employees are catered for quickly, accurately, and by promoting self-service.
Technology is one of the Arvato’s priority investment areas – we are investing in a new Human Resourcing System, which will transform our business. This role will be based at the Willerby office
The Role: Transactional HR Manager
The role will require:
- Experience of implementing and or using a relevant cloud platform (such as Workday, ADP, Mitrefinch) or a Human Capital System that enables integration of T&A, Payroll, Transactional Human Resourcing, etc.
- Experience of delivering all elements of Transactional Human Resourcing.
- Experience of supervising a small team to ensure high quality and accurate delivery of all THR Matters and ability to allocate tasks within tight timelines
- Experience of supporting the Human Capital management information needs of the whole organisation (i.e providing reports and data).
- Fully participating in design and implementation meetings and participation in workshops to conclude actions and decisions, with relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Developing end to end solutions using the best of good industry practise combined with understanding the optionality available within the product.
- Reporting to the Head of Payroll
The candidate should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment. Experienced in Transactional Human Resourcing and utilisation of Human Capital Systems to optimise payroll, T&A, THR, data capture and reporting to support the whole organisation.
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills,
- Relevant employment law knowledge including areas such as employment contracts, offers, etc
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and provide pragmatic solutions
- Experience in Transactional Human Resourcing for a fast-paced organisation with multiple changes to employees pay, lifecycle changes etc. Ideally Contact Centre, BPO type environment
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
- Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
- Willingness to learn payroll if required
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity and change
- Attention to detail and passion for delivering good (internal) customer services
Apply for Transactional HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly