An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic HR Professional to join an expanding business that works across numerous sectors including Property, Social Care and Training.
As an integral member of the senior management team and reporting directly to the MD, this role will provide an excellent opportunity to undertake a truly generalist role that is both operational and managerial.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the HR department including absence, performance, disciplinary, grievances and appeals. You will work in close collaboration with managers in ensuring that they themselves actively manage their teams and that they adhere to company policies.
You will also have direct line management responsibility for the HR Administration team who will report into you directly.
· To take responsibility of managing the HR Office and ensure processes are running smoothly and time effectively
· To take line management responsibility of the HR Administration Team
· To handle all employee relations queries including, disciplinary hearings, grievances and appeals, to be present at meetings when required
· To ensure company policies are adhered to and report on non-compliance
· To manage a busy HR inbox and liaise with different departments effectively in order to resolve queries
· To provide management information to inform strategy.
· CIPD qualification
· A minimum of 2 years experience, of working at a senior level in a HR generalist role
· Experience of HR work within a Health & Social Care environment
· Sound knowledge of employment law and best practice
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A competitive salary based on qualiﬁcations and experience
• Access to Company Pension Scheme
· A commitment to professional development and career progression
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care.