HR Transformation Business Analyst
My client, a leading national Charity is now urgently seeking an experienced HR Transformation Business Analyst for a 6 month assignment.
As HR Transformation Business Analyst you will work as part of the existing HR Transformation team to drive changes and improvements in service delivery through the implementation of a new HR technology solution and optimisation of the core HR processes this will support.
As HR Transformation Business Analyst you will engage directly with the business to understand needs and translate this into process design, whilst also working closely with the software provider to create workflows and solutions as part of the configuration and implementation of the new HRIS solution.
To be considered you will require the following:
- An in-depth understanding of strategic and operational Human Resources, gained from working within the function and/or on HR change projects
- The ability to identify process improvements and design best practice HR processes at a detailed level from a ‘user experience’ perspective
- Experience of documenting HR processes in a consistent and clear way, using established templates and methodologies
- Experience of implementing and using HR technology to enable the optimisation of HR processes and service delivery
- Experience of facilitating workshops/ discussions with key stakeholders and analysing the output to problem solve or co-design
- Good understanding of the planning, management and governance of projects
- Knowledge of agile/lean concepts such as kanban, scrums/sprints, and minimum viable products would be desirable
Apply for HR Transformation Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly