Senior People Advisor
6 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
An NHS organisation in London is looking for an interim Senior People Advisor to join them for an initial 3 months initially.
The purpose of this role is to support the work of the HR Business Partner in the provision of a comprehensive, professional and business focused advisory HR service to an allocated division.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Advise on HR policy, practice, employment law, NHS terms and conditions, anticipating and reacting to the implications of changes in employment law and HR practice to ensure robust and effective working practices
- Resolve employee relations issues within the service including grievance, discipline, capability and dignity at work matters
- Act as the Human Resources representative at formal investigation meetings and hearings
- Coach and educate Managers in good employment practice
- Support the HR Business Partner in ensuring that the workforce implications of business and service plans are anticipated planned and initiated, and assisting in management of change initiatives
- Promote good working relationships with local trade union/employee representatives in order to promote an effective and harmonious employee relations partnership
- Deputise for the HR Business Partner and support the service as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Healthcare experience/HR experience minimum of five years (depending on experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience dealing with a wide range of employee relations cases
- Ability to build relationships quickly at all levels
- High levels of enthusiasm and determination during a busy time
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.
Apply for Senior People Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly