If you are an experienced learning and development professional with excellent coaching skills who has a proven track record of motivating and engaging employees to deliver exceptional results, then we have the perfect role for you.
With over 25 years of experience t2 group has grown to become one of the largest specialist providers of Apprenticeships in the UK. Our people drive the success of our business and ensuring we onboard them effectively and then provide high quality on-going professional development and coaching support as and when they need it is essential to meet our growth plans and aspirations.
We want to recruit someone who really wants to make a difference, has a passion for designing, delivering and evaluating training and loves the impact high quality effective coaching can have on individuals in the workplace. You will be someone who thrives on the challenge of achieving operational objectives through the delivery of suitable training and coaching interventions that drive employee engagement and performance.
- Oversee and manage our induction process, ensuring our new members of staff progress through their first 6 months of employment and successfully pass their probationary period
- Provide on-going training and coaching for all of our managers throughout the business on how to interview, conduct effective appraisals and support, train and coach their staff
- Design and deliver an Assessor Coach skills development programme to all of our tutors to develop their coaching skills and techniques for use with their learners as part of their CPD
- Provide suitable one to one coaching interventions for managers and staff to improve their performance and results as and when they need it
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to identify areas for improvement
- Commercial awareness and ability to understand and support the wider business strategy
- Highly organised and experienced in the planning, design, delivery and evaluation of training
- Excellent coaching skills and experience
- Able to manage multiple tasks at any one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines and targets
- Professional and approachable
- Excellent IT Skills
A laptop and mobile phone will be provided for you.
You must have your own transport, a Broadband connection at home and car insurance covered by business class. All business mileage and expenses are covered by the company.
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to free financial, medical and legal advice
- Company Pension
- 25 Days holiday a year plus 8 bank holidays
- Christmas and New Year shutdown
- Specsavers Scheme
- NUS Extra Student Discount Card
- Generous Recruitment Referral Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
If you would like to work for a growing company where you can have real impact and build a long-term career as part of a talented senior management team, we would love to hear from you.