A newly created role of HR Business Partner has arisen for a growing organisation in Essex
Your new company
* Employee Relations including grievances, disciplinaries
* Working with managers to offer coaching and support to resolve internal disputes and performance management issues
* Providing ER training to managers to enable them to up skill and develop the ability to deal with and resolve queries themselves
* Maintaining an up to date understanding of employment legislation, to maintain and refresh HR polices procedures and templates
* Using data for a range of reporting mechanisms including reporting on HR and other people metrics and KPI's for contracts with our customers
* Apprenticeship scheme; organising and facilitating the Apprenticeship scheme
* Organising and facilitating a work placement and internship scheme
* Developing and implementing a learning and development opportunity linked to personal development plans and the needs of the business
* Employee Engagement; organising the employee forum meetings and annual survey to capture key feedback from employees. Working with HR Director to devise and deliver and action plan based on the outcomes from the survey and forum.
* Working with the communication team to ensure the workforce is kept up to date on key issues affecting them
* Recruitment and tracking recruitment activity including hard to fill roles and tracking candidate sourcing
* Drafting case studies about HR projects and successes to be used in Bids to clients
* Supporting the development of in-house IT system to benefit employees and reporting
* Supporting both HR and the wider business to develop health well being initiatives and capturing data from managers and employees in relation to this
What you'll need to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual that has been operating at a Senior HR Advisor and is looking for the next step in their career. You will have the opportunity to wok with an experienced and supportive HR Director as you move into a partnering position. You will be CIPD qualified with hands on generalist advisory experience in an operational environment. You will have strong Employee Relations experience and excellent Employment Law knowledge. A passion for employee development and any experience in apprenticeship and work placement schemes would be advantageous. This is a role where you will be able to influence and shape the business working on key projects
What you'll get in return
Salary £40/44k. 25 days holiday & Bank holidays, free parking at each site, health cover, pension, complementary lunches, discretionary annual bonus. As this role is working for an operational business you will required to be based in either the Essex or London site full time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.