It's great to see so many companies investing in their L&D again, Kingswood Group have another great L&D Officer opportunity, this time working on a full or part time, permanent basis for a commercial business in Essex.
This role has been recently restructured to align with the HR and Learning needs of this growing business. It plays a pivotal role in supporting the wider management teams to drive career development within the company. This role also works closely with other HR colleagues and is responsible for the full training remit including induction and where possible designing and delivering some internal training.
Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to include:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external providers to design and deliver core in-house learning and development programs
- Ensuring training is cost effective and costs are kept within budget
- Creating the company annual training plan, promoting through-out the business and generating interest in the training available
- Ensuring compliance of mandatory training
- Support the achievement of IIP
- Assist the wider team with external audits to meet regulations and standards
- Arranging all relevant Insights (psychometric testing) and providing feedback
- Facilitating 360 feedback process
- Full ownership of the Company induction process, creating a fun, welcoming and engaging program
- Regularly evaluate and gather feedback on the induction process making improvements where needed
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to make a huge positive impact on this business with the chance to work closely with the Leadership team on some exciting projects.
This role can be worked on a full or part-time basis and offers flexible working. Travel to meetings when required across East London and Essex is required but the role will be based from the head office with some home working available too.