Are you an experienced Sales Field Training Manager with proven experience training sales team and improving revenue performance?
Do you have experience training assisted sales employees?
We are actively supporting our retail client in their search for two field training managers to support them on a full-time permanent basis, working out of their training University in Oxford.
The roles report to the HR director where you will facilitate new learning experiences and sales training for all field roles to maximise the revenue and performance of their stores.
You will partner with Field Leaders to evaluate ongoing training needs and support with implementing solutions.
- You have proven experience training sales team and improving revenue performance.
- Experience training assisted sales employees.
- You’ve had experience in delivering instructor-led training to a variety of audiences, from one-on-one training to larger groups.
- Proven work experience in a training or learning and development function with knowledge of sales training and technology.
- You have a passion for making learning a 5-star experience.
- Calm under pressure and able to adapt quickly depending on the needs of the learners.
- Understand the importance and impact of learning on performance.
- Respects, celebrates, and actively promotes inclusion and diversity in the workplace.
- You obsess about performance using business insights and stakeholder partnerships to measure the outcomes of your work.
- Demonstrate strong capability in managing competing priorities whilst producing high-quality work.
- Successful record of training delivery with measurable results.
- Ability to travel for on boarding and training across the UK when needed.