We are actively recruiting for a CIPD qualified People and Inclusion Partner to join our client on a permanent basis.
Working 4 or 5 days a week, you will contribute to the design and delivery of people and organisational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organisation’s strategic and operational plans, providing information, advice and HR services as required.
You will support the Director of People & OD to develop a new People & Workforce Development Strategy aimed at ensuring the organisation has a highly skilled, capable, and healthy paid and unpaid workforce, as well as lead on and be accountable for the delivery of a successful Corporate Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Strategy.
You will lead and implement a range of strategic projects relating to the services of the People team, as well as manage the People Associate Partner providing full support through agreed personal objectives, coupled with supporting with any complex ER cases.
About you - essential experience
- CIPD qualified
- Passion for Diversity and Inclusion - Essential
- Significant experience of working in a busy HR department/environment preferably within a medium to large sized organisation with formal and structured systems in place.
- A demonstrable level of understanding and knowledge of equality, diversity and inclusion, equal opportunities, GDPR and the need for confidentiality
- Significant experience of supporting managers to manage complex employee relations cases.
- Significant experience of managing organisational change with good outcomes.
- Experience of contributing to the design and delivery of People and Organisational Development (OD) strategies
- A thorough understanding of performance management frameworks and how these align to organisational behaviours and values.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage effective organisational performance management across a range of teams, job roles and structures.
Up to £55K on a full time equivalent basis.