Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a well known client on a new Senior HR People Partner.
Working within their digital and product team you will be managing a team of People Partners so you must have significant business partnering skills and experience, but also a proven understanding of the way digital functions work and the wider market they operate in.
To be successful this role you will need to work collaboratively in a matrix environment, be committed to the development of others and play an integral role in the journey as they grow as a People team.
You will be commercially focused and be responsible for looking at the business needs and implement a strategy around this. Leading a team of HR professionals you will be the lead on all aspects of the employee life cycle. From compensation & benefits, training & development, employee engagement and well being.
This is a permanent role, at their Manchester office, with some travel to other sites (some home working too).
This client offers a chance to work for a fast moving, forward thinking business. With a friendly, fun and a true inclusive people culture.
- Partnering key stakeholders within their business division in the design and delivery of their people plan
- Lead on projects and implementation of HR initiatives
- Delivery of Talent plan and succession planning
- Provide expert guidance in HR Matters
- Manage a range of complex ER situations
- Drive continuous improvements within your business division
- Contribute as part of a wider Business Partnering team, acting as the HR Lead in your business division
- Lead a team of People Partners, mentoring and supporting their development
- It is essential that you have a proven strategic HR Business Partnering background in a digital technology or professional services environment, with a commercial and pragmatic approach to HR and business solutions.
- You will be a strong leader with the ability to build relationships at all levels, influence, coach and build trust!