Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be partnering with a leading business as they recruit for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis, based at their site in Peterborough.
Reporting into the HR Manager in a fast-paced environment, this is a very hands on role and will sit within the wider HR team.
You will provide HR Support to line managers on policies and procedures and employment issues including absence and performance management.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting with ER issues and queries
- Supporting with grievances and disciplinaries
- Coaching and mentoring line managers
- Proving HR advice and guidance to line managers
- Managing the full employee life cycle, from assisting with the recruitment process through to processing starters and leavers
- Assisting with employee engagement and undertaking projects to support with the engagement strategy
- Engaging with line managers to ensure a structured on boarding process is in place
- Supporting line managers with recruitment and issuing new starter contracts
The ability to prioritise is absolutely key, as is previous experience working in fast paced environment.
You must either be CIPD qualified or working towards.
Due to the nature of the business the role will be based on site, with all COVID measure in place.