Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a global manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint a HR Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be an active member of the Leadership team. You will have ultimate responsibility for all operational HR activity within your client group and to accelerate the development of HR services supporting the organisation’s business plan.
You will be highly commercially focused and be responsible for looking at the business needs providing practical HR solutions in line with the organisations planned development. You will be partnering with Directors on the culture of the business as they are going on a continual journey around high performance.
This will also include compensation & benefits, training & development, employee engagement and a well being strategy. You will develop processes to manage and provide reports on key HR and H&S data, manage appraisal systems and be involved in the implementation of a new HR management tool for the business. Furthermore, the role will involve the full end to end cycle from recruitment, to induction programmes and coaching & mentoring.
- Proven background working at a senior HR operational level with a blue collar workforce
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of developing and delivering a HR and strategy
- Strong UK Employment Law Knowledge, ideally union experience
- Exceptional at building relationships, communication & excellent leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of employment law
- Prior involvement in influencing executive & senior managers
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui Wall
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Construction Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Derbyshire
- Engineering / Manufacturing Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Derbyshire
- Logistics & Security Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Derbyshire
- Retail Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Derbyshire
- Chemical, Oil and Gas Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Derbyshire