Recruitment Assistant, upto £25k pa + bens, Gloucester/WFH, experience preferred.
Your new company
Value led organisation with the health care sector - motivated, passionate and caring people. First focus is on those who need support and therefore committed to hand-picking the most sensitive, empathetic, driven and person-centred individuals they can find to help achieve goals.
Your new role
* Support the Internal Recruiter to fulfil recruitment needs across the organisation
* Using iCims software candidate management system
* Work closely with the internal recruiter and wider recruitment team to fully understand local recruitment challenges and needs and develop plans to deliver against these.
* Source suitable candidates through a variety of methods including advertising through external agencies, company website, social media, job fairs open days and networking.
* Ensure a positive candidate experience from application through to transfer to our onboarding team (timely, efficient, consistent approach)
* Third party database management
* CV reviews and shortlisting
* Telephone interviewing and shortlisting
* Interview scheduling with liaison with local management teams
* Keep recruitment processes up to date in line with Safer Recruitment guidelines
* Support regional teams with all recruitment documentation
* Ensure that application packs are compliant and processed efficiently
* Attend events linked to supporting the delivery of the recruitment strategy
As part of a small HR team, undertake tasks outside vacancy filling, providing the opportunity to gain experience to project work and other tasks within the wider HR remit
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally an individual with experience in working in a recruitment team or with transferable skills to action the above tasks e.g. strong administration and communication skills coupled with a organised way of working and ream ethos.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.Can be work from home part of the time if preferred.
* Commitment to ongoing learning and development
* 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Annual employee reward and recognition schemes
* Opportunities for career progression
* Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7 for you and your family.
* Refer a Friend Scheme with financial rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.