This highly entrepreneurial HR consultancy works with an enviable portfolio of some of the most exciting and vibrant marketing and communications agencies making their mark in London today. They are now looking for an HR Manager to join them supporting some of their key clients and helping to deliver effective, commercially driven, smart solutions that have a positive impact to their bottom line.
You will be a trusted advisor, the first point of contact for all day to day HR queries ensuring their clients receive a first class people experience.
The role entails full generalist HR support & strategy including
- Advising on HR Policies, Procedures & Administration
- Advise on ER cases independently
- Recruitment & Selection including providing interview support and liaising with recruitment partners
- Retention & development
- People & Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
You will need
- Previous HR experience ideally gained with media or an agency environment
- A thorough understanding of HR procedures & up to date employment legislation
- Superb communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to “hit the ground running” and work under minimal supervision